Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween/Eric's birthday

Okay, so I went a little out of order, but there should be enough pics to keep everyone happy for another month or so.. Grandma Bell took us out to Famous Daves for some BBQ for Eric's 30th (gasp) birthday. Zane LOVED the Sweet and Zesty bbq sauce the best. I didn't get a 'messy pic' but I did have to ask for extra wet wipes.

Eric and Grandma posing for a picture *cheese*

Awe, he kinda looks like his daddy...

Or does he look more like his mommy???

He loves to give mommy kisses... I think daddy is a lil jealous...


This is on Sunday just before we left to go meet Brandi and Caleb for lunch, then go to the museum for youth, and the az museum of natural history. Everyone loves free first sundays! He actually kept the sunglasses on for the entire car ride!! BTW, this is my favorite shirt.
Big cheesy grin, with the biggest 'kids burrito' I've ever seen.
This was at the AZ museum for Youth, this little area is called 'Artville'. They have a ton of things for kids to do (4 and under) from books, to the slide, to the little play cafe and cars. It really is a neat area for toddlers. Inside the museum part, they had 'recycled art' , art made from trash really, but I thought it was really cool, and imaginative. They also had a Dia de los muertos art on display, that was my favorite. Of course Zane could care less about the art. And, honestly, Eric could too.
This was after the museums when we stopped at Carver's to satisfy a ice cream craving Eric had. Zane however, was infatuated with my pumpkin spice shake. Of course after this he had a extreme sugar rush and was SCREAMING and Laughing in the next store. He was so loud that people were staring and the sales ppl were asking us if he was okay. Of course he was, he was jumping there with a huge smile on his face. Eric and I were laughing so hard that we were crying and could barely breath enough to answer them.
Here it is... the picture you have all been waiting for...
Zane's Halloween costume. He was the cutest, most adorable lion cub in the world! As if he wasnt the best kid already, he kept his hat on the whole time. I had to take him to the store in the costume, and he didn't take his hat off once. I'm so proud. Eric didn't take any pics of him out trick or treating, but you can picture him riding in his red rider wagon. :)
These are just cute extras. These were taken before we went to Uncle Colin's engagement party. I believe he was the only little boy there. Well, I guess is doesnt help when he has 4 girl cousins (with one more girl cousin to arrive in a week or so).
My boys, gosh they're cute!
This, is Zane before bedtime, sitting in the most comfortable chair in the world, with is 2 best friends, Tiger and Quack Quack. Wrapped up in a super soft fleece blanket. Suns colors not intentional. He won't go to sleep without either of those stuffed animals. And I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

Audet said...

Adorable pics Rachelle! I love the little updates and can't believe how much Zane's already changed - he's looking more like a little boy. So sad (for the mommies).....but so cute too! Thanks for posting - keep 'em coming!!