Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So these first couple of pictures are from Abby's Birthday.
Zane shoving a cupcake in his mouth. He is all covered in marker because he was helping to color the cardboard playhouse (and the walls) with the girls.

This is the birthday girl! Abby is now a year old!

Now for some really cute pictures of Zane!
This is him in his new hoodie. Of course it only stayed on long enough to get a picture.

This is one of my favorite pictures. I gave him a baggie full of sliced apple and he immediatly ran outside with it. I looked out the window to see where he went and I didn't see him, so I peeked outside. There he was sitting on this little ledge in his overalls eating his 'bapples'. Of course I thought it was the most adorable thing ever!

There are no thanksgiving pictures because this year we did not really celebrate. I was really sick and we didn't get to go up to Heber with the rest of the family.
Eric did try to make it feel like thanksgiving by warming up some turkey lunchmeat and pouring gravy over it. He also whipped up some instant mashed potatos and stuffing.
The meal was good, just not the same.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I was sad to miss it.
We also weren't able to go to my Nana's for a good home cooked meal because she ditched out on us. Ugh, I'm so tired of all the family drama.

I am feeling Great now! Ready for Christmas. I got the camera ready for lots of pics of my little guy.
Everyone is coming over here the Saturday after Christmas to celebrate and exchange gifts. It is nice to be in a house and be able to host Christmas.

Next Christmas will be hard to beat though. We will be in Heber, hopefully haveing a
White Christmas.

No comments: